What's new

custard flavor descriptions list with %

I might do it, but need to be realistic and acknowledge that because I’m a lazy sod, probably won’t.

If anybody wants to make some curry leaf concentrate, you’re welcome to go right ahead, and there’s no problem if you want to send me some to sample it. You get them in asian groceries and they look like this.

Curry-Leaf-Substitute.jpeg

If anybody wants to make some curry leaf concentrate, you’re welcome to go right ahead, and there’s no problem if you want to send me some to sample it. You get them in asian groceries and they look like this.

Curry-Leaf-Substitute.jpeg

I was going to say to you that you're welcome to send me some when you're done

Save yourselves the time and effort by dripping a nice jalfrezi in your rda. With added lager.

il look into it if ur up for it too
willing to send u a sample of mi curry attempt if u send me yours :D
I'm in lol
curry off anyone ?

I've actually got some mason jars I don't use, and plenty of PG. But like @zouzounaki I'm a lazy twat.

In fact, I don't have a coffee filter. So that's extra effort to obtain one...

I've actually got some mason jars I don't use, and plenty of PG. But like @zouzounaki I'm a lazy twat.

In fact, I don't have a coffee filter. So that's extra effort to obtain one...
kitchen towels :D

mine il be from flavors i can find online not live flavours ie plants etc although hemp and Indian curry do mix :D
been told I'm not to shabby in the kitchen department
should be fun if anyone is up for it ? @AJT @StrawberryRipple @Horrand
@Ment @MrDJ @Sam u keep changing ur name bud lol @zouzounaki to but only if u note ur recipe for this one lol :D
curry comp for January ?

Last edited:
I was finding my custards pretty meh, and someone suggested Custard Premium. It has made all the difference added at 3% to my existing custards.
What's your existing custard then ? if you don't mind me asking

Last edited:
>not sure who u are asking
just now for me i have inw and cap v1 at the moment

can't really comment on the inw for a few weeks yet but last test was like the long white strands u get inside a banana mixed with a non oily custard (1 1/2 week steep)

What's your existing custard then ? if you don't mind me asking
All of them mate! :D

I've bottles of Welsh Custard, Rejuiced Custard, Leisure Liquid Custard, Xmas Custard and various DIY mixes but they are all lacking something for my taste buds. I used to love my custards and now realise it must have been the diacetyl I was missing.

Back
Top Bottom