as title

one for the folder ? @MrDJ

wp_ss_20181020_0003.png
wp_ss_20181020_0004.png
wp_ss_20181020_0005.png
wp_ss_20181020_0006.png

also add that custards are made to be used in a goon rda

Last edited:
Confirms Cap V1, FA Premium, and Inawera are the best.
The others speak for themselves.

"Even steeped at two weeks its ver barfy and sour"

"Pretty buttery with some cardboard, watered down french vanilla icecream"

"Cinamon rubber cement"

"Bad banana pudding"

"Dry, chalky, thin, like butter milk powder, fluffy"

"Chalky electric vanilla, dark"

"Solidly mediocre, very weak, like a cheap vanilla pudding from a box with some chalky dryness to it"

VBC vanilla based custard
Yes
Ahh, thanks. I use that a fair bit. 2 weeks steep tastes ordinary, needs at least 4 and is better at 6. I won't touch it under a 4 week steep. I use it at 10%. Some don't like it but maybe its because they are not steeping it long enough.

Ahh, thanks. I use that a fair bit. 2 weeks steep tastes ordinary, needs at least 4 and is better at 6. I won't touch it under a 4 week steep. I use it at 10%. Some don't like it but maybe its because they are not steeping it long enough.
V1 is far better that V2 but some have issues with it containing diactyl but its that that makes it sooooooo good :2thumbsup:

Confirms Cap V1, FA Premium, and Inawera are the best.
The others speak for themselves.

"Even steeped at two weeks its ver barfy and sour"

"Pretty buttery with some cardboard, watered down french vanilla icecream"

"Cinamon rubber cement"

"Bad banana pudding"

"Dry, chalky, thin, like butter milk powder, fluffy"

"Chalky electric vanilla, dark"

"Solidly mediocre, very weak, like a cheap vanilla pudding from a box with some chalky dryness to it"
testing inw one just now seems to have a banana type flavor only a week 1/2 in but definitely there

V1 is far better that V2 but some have issues with it containing diactyl but its that that makes it sooooooo good :2thumbsup:
Yeah, I know it tastes better. Same as the Sugar Cookie. They do taste richer. But keep hearing the V2's taste off, nothing off to my taste buds, just not as rich. I make up for that with the custard by adding some cream and meringue from Flavour Art. I do all I can to avoid the big threes, Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl.
I took up Vaping to minimise risk so anything with Vaping that can do likewise I do. I know many say those three and their affects are minimal, but I prefer to to take them right out of the equation. Then some may say then stop Vaping and just breath air! I do, I just like to flavour it now and then and add a bit of kick :18:

I was finding my custards pretty meh, and someone suggested Custard Premium. It has made all the difference added at 3% to my existing custards.

Back
Top Bottom