What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Curious: Flavorah Tobaccos

Simon G

Olympian
I've tried a lot of tobacco flavours and not really ever been 100% happy with any of them, I've never tried any of the flavorah ones though and there seems to be pretty unanimous praise for them. Have you used any of the flavorah ones, your thoughts would be helpful .... as you know, they aren't exactly cheap.

I've tried a lot of tobacco flavours and not really ever been 100% happy with any of them, I've never tried any of the flavorah ones though and there seems to be pretty unanimous praise for them. Have you used any of the flavorah ones, your thoughts would be helpful .... as you know, they aren't exactly cheap.

I had their rep send me their entire range of samples a few weeks ago, was shocked to see 30ml of each when I seen the price of them! Their tobaccos are probably the best out of the profiles they do tbh.

The stand outs are;

Cured tobacco
Sweet smokey tobacco
Red burley

At least they are for me :)

Didn’t think much of the majority of their desserts or fruits tbh.

I had their rep send me their entire range of samples a few weeks ago, was shocked to see 30ml of each when I seen the price of them! Their tobaccos are probably the best out of the profiles they do tbh.

The stand outs are;

Cured tobacco
Sweet smokey tobacco
Red burley

At least they are for me :)

Didn’t think much of the majority of their desserts or fruits tbh.

Thanks Lee, muchus appreciated.

Their sweet coconut impressed me, but other than that I've not tried many of them at all.. I just keep seeing their tobaccos in almost every tobacco recipe these days. I'll probably buy a handful in one of the black friday, christmas or new year discount days hopefully. :)

They are excellent

Not tried their tobacco's yet but have been trying out some of their other flavours lately.
Sweet Coconut as you say is very good.

Cookie dough, mango, beer nuts, biscotti, tricks cereal, maple bar, and pralines are all great.
Soursop and vanilla custard sat but yet to play with and fried dough is so super potent it needs diluting.

I wonder where all these eggnog juices have been coming from :hmm:

Not tried their tobacco's yet but have been trying out some of their other flavours lately.

Cookie dough, mango, beer nuts, biscotti, tricks cereal, maple bar, and pralines are all great.
Soursop and vanilla custard sat but yet to play with and fried dough is so super potent it needs diluting.

Certainly not from flavourah, their offering of eggnog tastes more like a Easter biscuit haha

I’ll give you a clue

it is hand on heart not even nearly flavorah

flavorah eggnog is way over spiced

tried it didn’t like it - developed it hand in hand with our flavour house instead

Certainly not from flavourah, their offering of eggnog tastes more like a Easter biscuit haha
Whats an easter biscuit?
Come to think of it I've never tried eggnog.
The thought of it makes me think of drinking sweetened raw egg.

Whats an easter biscuit?
Come to think of it I've never tried eggnog.
The thought of it makes me think of drinking sweetened raw egg.

You’ve never had a Easter biscuit? You’re missing out!

It’s a bit like a hot cross bun, but in a biscuit :)

Back
Top Bottom