What's new

Could TFA VBIC and/or VCPCK substitute TFA bavarian cream well?

Various Reviews

Postman
Just curious, i know it wouldnt replicate but just wondering if it would taste good enough to not need TFA Bavarian Cream?

VBIC tastes nothing like Bavarian Cream so I couldn't use it as a sub but I don't know what VCPCK is so I couldn't say. Sorry.

VBIC tastes nothing like Bavarian Cream so I couldn't use it as a sub but I don't know what VCPCK is so I couldn't say. Sorry.
I meant tfa vanilla cupcake I'm sorry for not specifying yea I don't really expect it to taste like Bavarian cream I just want something that's a good vanilla cream flavor to use instead of that

Any recipe? Why would it have to be a specific one? I'm confused I asked about the concentrates specifically... Not a recipe. I'm sorry if I misspoke
Sorry the way your post was written looked like you had a recipe but was missing Bavarian cream and wanted to substitute for something else, so yeah if it's not substituting Bavarian cream vbic and cupcake are great for adding vanilla and cream to mixes for me though I have to keep the vbic At a low % or it seems to take over my mixes [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom