What's new

Cooling agent = coughing?

Peter Goodman

Postman
Greetings Planetans,
After extensive research I have failed to find exactly the answer I'm looking for. Like all things ecig, it probably doesn't exist.
I have tried Koolada, Polar Blast and Extreme Ice to date. Initially I preferred Extreme Ice but eventually it lost its effect. In addition, all three cause me to cough due to throat irritation.
Are these defects Common?
Does any cooling agent cause less coughing than others?
Are there any cooling agents that don't lose their effect with time?

All opinions, advice, experiences welcome and appreciated.

I tried the fantasi ice.... Holy shit batman!
Didn't make me cough but I'm sure the top of my head popped off for a second... :eek:
Certainly woke me up.

Hi Peter, Koolada works really well if you take out the dryness with a menthol. If you want really icy without the cough, go 50 50 vapable menthol and koolada both at 3% you wont get the cough but get a real icy blast. If you want colder then up the menthol. But bare in mind that too much menthol will cover any other subtle flavours if you use too much. Give it a try, works a treat for me. Using koolada on its own makes you cough and using the menthol alone kills the flavour, using both seems to cancel out both negatives!! :-)

Hi Peter, Koolada works really well if you take out the dryness with a menthol. If you want really icy without the cough, go 50 50 vapable menthol and koolada both at 3% you wont get the cough but get a real icy blast. If you want colder then up the menthol. But bare in mind that too much menthol will cover any other subtle flavours if you use too much. Give it a try, works a treat for me. Using koolada on its own makes you cough and using the menthol alone kills the flavour, using both seems to cancel out both negatives!! :-)
Thanks GB
I'll give that a try although as you say I've been trying to avoid menthol and looking for a pure cooling effect without any flavour impact but I will give it a go and see how. It works. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom