What's new

Confused with the contents while DIYing

Very approximately 4ml of 72nic =3mg.
8ml =6mg... Etc
I don't get hung up on exact measures

Very approximately 4ml of 72nic =3mg.
8ml =6mg... Etc
I don't get hung up on exact measures
Naa... I'll use the calculator for that... But how do i mix all of them? Simply mix the base whatever base the calculator says and then add nic (6mg)and flavour (12-15%)?

Naa... I'll use the calculator for that... But how do i mix all of them? Simply mix the base whatever base the calculator says and then add nic (6mg)and flavour (12-15%)?
Yeah what I do is add all flavours to the bottle.. Add the nic.... Then fill the bottle with vg.. I haven't measured vg for a long time... Too much of a pain to syringe... Many people measure by weight using jewellery scales.... You might want to look into that

Yeah what I do is add all flavours to the bottle.. Add the nic.... Then fill the bottle with vg.. I haven't measured vg for a long time... Too much of a pain to syringe... Many people measure by weight using jewellery scales.... You might want to look into that
Hahaha... I've only two beakers (200ml) for stocking ejuice and two bottles of 30 ml to carry. Plus three syringes to measure, especially concentrates' ratio. No gloves. [emoji13]

Don't get too hung up on getting the exact ratio, it doesn't matter that much as long as your coils can handle it.

Back
Top Bottom