What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Concentrates: clean vs dirty

Do you also find a lot of the INW flavours produce a musty smell in the vapour? Not while you're drawing, but in the air afterwards. The raspberry is particularly bad, but it could just be me.

That's an interesting combination, I'll give it a go.

Now you mention it, I do get a musty sort of nose on the exhale of INA raspberry shisha. I use that and straight rasp mixed as an ADV at the moment and quite like it, but hadn't put that together. I think zou's right that its a smoky element. I assume so anyway, I don't actually know for sure what 'shisha' anything brings to the table.

Inw smoked plum is excellent. I have smoked plum custard in the squeeze today. It’s not really smoked, more smoky than smoked. But very good.

It had never occurred to me that it might be intentional, and I doubt it because it happens with a wide range of their concentrates.

The normal raspberry is worse than the Shisha, and Capella raspberry is the same.

It's difficult to describe - sort of damp straw rather than smoky, but it could just be my interpretation.

Hmm I'm not sure thats what I get then, and I haven't noticed it in any other concentrates. Possibly your nose is broken?
I'll have to mix up some INA strawberry shisha now to make sure...

Vapable have their 'Arte Italiano' brand which is FA rebottled for cheaper still (£1.49p per 10ml)and SPRING10 gives 10% off and free delivery for orders over a tenner.
Not as big a range, but enough to get you started. :grin2:

Go to chef’s flavours and have a look at flavour creative, it’s rebooked FA and substantially cheaper. There are a few other vendors doing the same thing, with their own brands for it.

Even better. Thanks again. Much appreciated

@rtni if you like fruit flavours, most of the FA ones I’ve tried (a couple of years ago now) were very good. I’m not big on fruit flavours these days but still use their fig concentrate a lot. It’s excellent. Their vanillas, creams and dessert flavours are mostly pretty good as well. The only one I’ve had that I thought was straight up bad was zepolla, but I think I’m one of the people who taste damp cardboard and yeast from any kind of dough related concentrate.
I agree about zeppola, to me it's potent anf rank. I get the same with cap DDL [emoji53]

Back
Top Bottom