What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Concentrate %

Jonty

Postman
How do, could I please ask for some advice, just started mixing, only doing 10ml at a time. What would be your recommended % of flavour concentrate to add for a total 10ml mix.

That depends on the concentrate and your tastes.

Most are somewhere between 5% and 20%

Personally I am more like 1% and 2%

If you say what concentrates I am sure you will get suggestions.

Sorry about that, I’m into tobacco flavours mainly, did 7 days ago a 10ml mix of the following haven’t tried it yet steeping it - 555 tobacco @ 5%, Maple 2% Rum 2% . So 9% flavouring added in total to the nicotine and pg/vg 10ml mix.

Sorry about that, I’m into tobacco flavours mainly, did 7 days ago a 10ml mix of the following haven’t tried it yet steeping it - 555 tobacco @ 5%, Maple 2% Rum 2% . So 9% flavouring added in total to the nicotine and pg/vg 10ml mix.

Sounds like it could be ok.

What you think about it when you test it is more important than what anyone else thinks about the percentages.

The reason for asking was researching the net I’d seen 15-20% of concentrates to be added to a mix .

If it is under flavoured it is easier to add more than to take it out.
So better to err on the low side than the high.

Tomorrow I would like to do a first time sweet mix -10ml total using Banana and a Custard concentrates , the supplies suggested % ratio says is 1-3% . I will be using a online calculator for guidance.

Back
Top Bottom