What's new

Concentrate Storage

I'm the same as @zouzounaki at the moment, shocking memory but somehow remember roughly where each is. Inevitably there's always one I have to search for though.

How many 10ml bottles do you get in each compartment @StrawberryRipple? 6? Might have to pop to B&M later
Yes 6 fit in each one.
Im going to take a 30 and a 100ml bottle down and see if theyll fit in any of the bigger ones cos ive got about 50 floating around.
The new 30ml bottles from DS fit in this one but the old oval ones dont.

I keep mine in different ice cream tubs / cardboard boxes divided up into manufacturers. Doesn't really help though. When I mix I reckon I spend half the time just looking for one that I swear was right in front of me ten minutes ago and now is buried underneath fifty odd bottles I've never even opened.

They're cool.
I have to store mine in the garage though cos I'm hen pecked so need them lidded to keep dust etc out but would love them like that all lined up and easy to see.

yeah, I'm sort of the same ... very tempted to get some of these but I don't really have anywhere to put them. The boxes I have I can just stack and put in the cupboard.

yeah, I'm sort of the same ... very tempted to get some of these but I don't really have anywhere to put them. The boxes I have I can just stack and put in the cupboard.
They're perfect for 10ml bottles but not much else.
If the dividers we're horizontal instead of vertical they would take other sizes.
They need to be stood up with the handle facing upwards which is great for storage though :2thumbsup:

Storage upgrade.
Came across these on eBay and after checking the measurements went for the single drawer unit as the rest are too small.
They came today and what a compact neat storage unit for 10ml bottles they are.
They even fit the 30ml bottles without the dropper tops.
Havnt counted but must be around 30 per drawer and at £2.23 per drawer they're very cheap.
They slot together so can stack up in blocks.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391765078394

20200914_113117.jpg

Back
Top Bottom