What's new

Coffee frother

Well for reference, this is the one I'm using now but like I said before, it takes way to long if I'm mixing anything bigger than 30-40ml
IMG-20171017-WA0000.jpg

Cheers @crunchynut this is going to the Mrs for my crimbo list!
Oh and I mixed a batch of that rose milk and it's shaping up to be a nice cutwoods uni milk, so far. defo worth a try [emoji3]
Yeah well worth £7 Johnny, I first seen DIY Vaper on his YouTube channel use one. It's that one attachment the only mixer I've seen that you can mix in a jug doing big batches or mix in the bottle whether it be 100ml or a 10ml sample.
Did you see I tagged you on the mini review I did, there a few photos showing mine in a bottle

Yeah well worth £7 Johnny, I first seen DIY Vaper on his YouTube channel use one. It's that one attachment the only mixer I've seen that you can mix in a jug doing big batches or mix in the bottle whether it be 100ml or a 10ml sample.
Did you see I tagged you on the mini review I did, there a few photos showing mine in a bottle
Yeah after seeing the pics of that white attachment working, I was sold mate. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom