What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cloudy Liquid

Fyi some concentrates - particularly natural citrus flavourings can be cloudy :)

Doesn't look great does it? Any risk in vaping it when it looks like that?

I think your best placed to answer that as you mixed it ... how likely is contamination from something you don't want to vape?

I think your best placed to answer that as you mixed it ... how likely is contamination from something you don't want to vape?

Unlikely to be any contamination. All bottles, syringes sterilised. Area disinfected Bedford starting and lids had been tight on all bottles. I'll see how it looks tomorrow and decide whether to bin it.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1488960653.931503.jpg
looking a whole lot clearer this morning!

Fyi some concentrates - particularly natural citrus flavourings can be cloudy :)
I used Chef's krypton'ice concentrate which has citrus in it and the result is a beautiful opaque liquid...tastes amazeballs! Wasn't particularly worried about it but thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom