What's new

Cloudy Liquid

parsmad

Postman
I mixed my very first batch of diy a couple of weeks ago and all went well. The liquid was really clear, tasted good and is almost all gone!

I just mixed my second lot this afternoon and the liquid in each bottle looks really cloudy and there's a froth at the top of the liquid.

Any ideas what I've done wrong or will this settle down after steeping?
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1488904891.480114.jpg

was it the same flavour? i noticed mine went abit cloudy with a pineapple i used.

One of them (vampire vapes Heisenberg) was the same. Clear last time, cloudy this time - using the same bottles of nic, vg and pg as before - same volumes of each as well.

The only thing I can think of is that my nic etc has been lying out in the cold garage this time when it was room temp first time around.

I would suggest leave it for 24 hours, have a look at it this time tomorrow,it should of settled down.
It's looks like it's just had a damn good shake and the cloudyness is just minute oxygen bubbles giving an opaque apperance.
If it's still frothy at the top in 24 hrs it could be a sign that you have not sterilised your bottle properly

One of them (vampire vapes Heisenberg) was the same. Clear last time, cloudy this time - using the same bottles of nic, vg and pg as before - same volumes of each as well.

The only thing I can think of is that my nic etc has been lying out in the cold garage this time when it was room temp first time around.

is hiesenberg not meant to be blue?

I would suggest leave it for 24 hours, have a look at it this time tomorrow,it should of settled down.
It's looks like it's just had a damn good shake and the cloudyness is just minute oxygen bubbles giving an opaque apperance.
If it's still frothy at the top in 24 hrs it could be a sign that you have not sterilised your bottle properly

Thanks. I'll check on it in 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom