What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Classikool CofA?

KindVaper

Postman
I'm tempted to give this one a go, mainly due to very good reviews all over the web.
They claim to be Pharma Grade, BUT I don't see any CofA (Certificate of Analysis) on their website confirming the advertised 99.8% purity...

Never used that brand before.
This is the purest and less sweet i know of.
It doesn't say the purety but im sure its 99.7% and ive purchased from them many times.

Amazon product ASIN B01333LH4I
www.amazon.co.uk/1L%E2%98%851000ml-GLYCEROL%E2%98%85GLYCERINE%E2%98%85pharmaceutical-vegetable%E2%98%85-cigarette%E2%98%85Make-minerals-water/dp/B01333LH4I

Thanks @StrawberryRipple. Let's keep the thread focused on Classikool, please. Just trying to establish if their 99.8% pharma grade purity claim is legit.

No reply so far... :hmm:
Hmmm :hmm: not good.
Always an indicator of how good or bad the service will be based on how long a vendor takes to reply to emails.
Just curious..... Are you completely organic with everything else or just Vegetable Glycerine?

Hmmm :hmm: not good.
Always an indicator of how good or bad the service will be based on how long a vendor takes to reply to emails.
Just curious..... Are you completely organic with everything else or just Vegetable Glycerine?

Ideally, organic all the way, but I have yet to find a certified organic VG that is of Pharma Grade in the UK. Nicotine is another pickle; inevitably rebottled a few times between the manufacturer and the consumer, so who knows what you're really getting!

is organic vg something that is available? i’m not sure the extraction methods they use for vg would be permissible for food specific organic standards. that might explain why you can’t find it.

you might be better to go to an bigger chemical supplier like lubrisolve or lucemill. i think they both claim to have the highest purity available and are probably more likely to have a CofA for you and high in house quality standards rather than rebranded varieties that might make dubious claims but fail to provide any verification.

is organic vg something that is available? i’m not sure the extraction methods they use for vg would be permissible for food specific organic standards. that might explain why you can’t find it.

It is available, certainly in the US, but most probably niche as it takes some dedication to ethical and eco-friendly sourcing of plants grown without the use of pesticides and extracted without the use of chemicals, using a process called hydrolysis and further purified by distillation.. In the UK, I think Naissance VG comes close, but it's most probably only food grade.

It is available, certainly in the US, but most probably niche as it takes some dedication to ethical and eco-friendly sourcing of plants grown without the use of pesticides and extracted without the use of chemicals, using a process called hydrolysis and further purified by distillation.. In the UK, I think Naissance VG comes close, but it's most probably only food grade.

this one? it seems it is certified organic, but costs £30 a litre.

https://naissance.com/products/vege...lKoUN5wJ29ASpT-vweN_SRO2G0IAwFH8aAv15EALw_wcB

Back
Top Bottom