What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Classic Sweets ejuice

I'm closing in on a perfect foam banana. Thought it would be a fun little vape for five minutes, just for a laugh, then spent the entire day vaping it yesterday. Seems that, just as you can't stop eating the real thing once you start, the vape has the same effect.

I'm closing in on a perfect foam banana. Thought it would be a fun little vape for five minutes, just for a laugh, then spent the entire day vaping it yesterday. Seems that, just as you can't stop eating the real thing once you start, the vape has the same effect.
you will have to make the recipe known mate i was addicted to they things as a wean, 15p each they used to be sat on the counter in the paper shop where the school bus picked us up.......I'm going to buy foam bananas at lunch now

you will have to make the recipe known mate i was addicted to they things as a wean, 15p each they used to be sat on the counter in the paper shop where the school bus picked us up.......I'm going to buy foam bananas at lunch now
Christ. Think they were a ha'penny when I was at school. :D :( . These aren't the chocolate covered ones mind you, although that's an idea...

Christ. Think they were a ha'penny when I was at school. :D :( . These aren't the chocolate covered ones mind you, although that's an idea...
aw the ones without chocolate were like the elite penny sweet that they charged 3p for each, the chocolate ones were 15p, if anyone can make the chocolate version its you auld boy

For crying out loud "what's a foam banana?"
I want one!

For crying out loud "what's a foam banana?"
I want one!
:( You went through childhood without a foam banana? Australia sucks huh? Bet they don't even have the Beano and Dandy. Tantamount to child abuse.
Foam banana.jpg

Foam banana 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom