What's new

Classic Sweets ejuice

JEmpire

Postman
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any good recipes they'd like to share for any classic sweets like cube cola, parma violets, hearts, blackjacks, fruit salad, jelly beans, etc.

I really want to find some flavour concentrates for parma violets - Im munching on them now and cant stop thinking how amazing it would be to have a big batch full of this flavour, but there's nothing around.

But as I say, any classic sweets recipe is welcome! :)

This thread serves as a reminder to vape businesses. No advertising unless you have been granted vendor status!

He asked for a specific flavour concentrate. So can I recommend TripHammer seeing as they are not me??

Yes I sell them but I sell a lot of different products and brands. Is it complete censorship on anything I sell? Even if I don't link my site?

Yes I sell them but I sell a lot of different products and brands. Is it complete censorship on anything I sell? Even if I don't link my site?

Yes, you cannot advertise anything you sell as you do not have vendor status.

I have politely said about reading the rules and applying for it. Unless you are granted vendor status you cannot advertise on this forum.

This applies to all businesses. You will note we have a fair amount of vendors. All of them have applied and been granted it. There are also vendors who have applied and not been granted it, they are provided with reasons why not.

I asked if I could recommend a product without my link. That wouldn't be advertising. I cannot yet apply for Vendor Status as I haven't been in business 3 months yet

last night i mixed 200ml of summerfruits by VRU, got to say it taste like traditional fruit pastilles, delighted with it and if you're looking for something along the classic sweets line id try that out

Back
Top Bottom