What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chef's Vapour Chef's Choice Concentrates

Big Kev

Achiever
Has anyone tried any of these, very cheap and a lot of flavours that are right up my alley, so to speak?

I use the rebranded range, and can say its good and bloody strong. 8% on one juice nearly splattered my brain up the wall

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I use the rebranded range, and can say its good and bloody strong. 8% on one juice nearly splattered my brain up the wall

Pretty sure he meant the mixes CV make themselves mate.

Edit: Nope, he didn't.

Pretty sure he meant the mixes CV make themselves mate.

Edit: Nope, he didn't.

I was gathering they'd use there own concentrates for the mixes.

If they're anything to go by, they'll be rather good. Even on there own I can say I'd vape it no problems, and my tastebuds are picky

Ps I've seen a few highly rate the millionaire shortbread

I was gathering they'd use there own concentrates for the mixes.

If they're anything to go by, they'll be rather good. Even on there own I can say I'd vape it no problems, and my tastebuds are picky

Ps I've seen a few highly rate the millionaire shortbread

Nice one, I'm going to order 10 of them and do some 12ml samples, mixed at 30% to start, to see what they're like, worth it at that price, plus the 20% discount.

Nice one, I'm going to order 10 of them and do some 12ml samples, mixed at 30% to start, to see what they're like, worth it at that price, plus the 20% discount.

Service aswell (if you haven't used them before and don't know) is top (y)

They're always busy so may be slow to respond to messages, but normally dispatch same day during the week and arrive next working day

Service aswell (if you haven't used them before and don't know) is top (y)

They're always busy so may be slow to respond to messages, but normally dispatch same day during the week and arrive next working day

Yep, I normally get my concentrates from them, superb service and even if 3 or 4 of these flavours are any good, I'll be more than happy.

Yep, I normally get my concentrates from them, superb service and even if 3 or 4 of these flavours are any good, I'll be more than happy.

I'm giving smurfs Ice cream a crack :P

Tbh cannot grumble as it'll only cost me £6-7 per 100ml to make

Ordered 20 from the Chef's Choice and Rebranded Range, so I'll be busy over the Bank Holiday.;)

Just got a load. I'm umming and arring about mixing dragon fruit and elderberry.

Back
Top Bottom