What's new

Chefs Flavours upping their game?

Chris K

Vendor
We've all at least heard of www.Chefsflavours.co.uk more than a few of us have used them.

I use them almost weekly for various concentrates for playing around with, last order was Monday yet it looks like another is going in tonight.

Their guest oneshot range seems to have massively expanded in the past few months with Dinner Lady's concentrates, Flava, Kilo etc. Well tonight Huggett pointed out they now do Elements. Blood Orange Tonix for me please!

So how are Chefs managing to convince some massive liquid manufacturers to supply one shot concentrates?

We've all at least heard of www.Chefsflavours.co.uk more than a few of us have used them.

I use them almost weekly for various concentrates for playing around with, last order was Monday yet it looks like another is going in tonight.

Their guest oneshot range seems to have massively expanded in the past few months with Dinner Lady's concentrates, Flava, Kilo etc. Well tonight Huggett pointed out they now do Elements. Blood Orange Tonix for me please!

So how are Chefs managing to convince some massive liquid manufacturers to supply one shot concentrates?
American companys running out of places to sell their juice :D:D

Big market for diy and its getting bigger.

As a diyer i find buying ready made juice a bad experience everytime i do which is partly cost but mostly i find it crap so don't bother if i can help it.
I'd buy one shots of flavours that have good reputations though.

Big market for diy and its getting bigger.

As a diyer i find buying ready made juice a bad experience everytime i do which is partly cost but mostly i find it crap so don't bother if i can help it.
I'd buy one shots of flavours that have good reputations though.

I'm finding now I won't buy anything new, get sent a dozen liquids a week to try but 95% to time they are just meh...

I will buy liquids I know I like though or something that comes highly recommended.

Generally finding I'm vaping stuff I make myself. Knocked up a quick liquid other day for Lizzie, she doesn't actually like it but I really do so vaped nothing but that for 3 days now and been getting some really positive feedback on it.

I do feel lazy sometimes though and one shots fill that laziness void nicely. I love Blood Orange Tonix by Element but it's usually 80/20ish so only works in a couple of devices, now I've got the one shot on the way, hello 50/50 Tonix!

I'm finding now I won't buy anything new, get sent a dozen liquids a week to try but 95% to time they are just meh...

I will buy liquids I know I like though or something that comes highly recommended.

Generally finding I'm vaping stuff I make myself. Knocked up a quick liquid other day for Lizzie, she doesn't actually like it but I really do so vaped nothing but that for 3 days now and been getting some really positive feedback on it.

I do feel lazy sometimes though and one shots fill that laziness void nicely. I love Blood Orange Tonix by Element but it's usually 80/20ish so only works in a couple of devices, now I've got the one shot on the way, hello 50/50 Tonix!
Where's my samples :D:D

I genuinely don't think they've upped their game per say, I just think they're evolving. I use them a lot if I'm honest, but I also use The Ecig shop and Nomnomz too. There were others, but either the quality dropped or the service became shit and I sacked them off, so now it's just those three. And with the range of products available between the three I'll never need to use anywhere else.

And Tecs and Nomnomz are awesome. They really are. Lovely people, great service and awesome products, and as a consequence I use them a lot too. But chefs? I just think they've been more focussed from the get go. The whole chefs shopping experience is just polished, without fail and with little to no chinks in their armour.

I just think they have, and probably always will, make the competition look daft because simply put they're better at what they do.

But that's just my opinion [emoji6]

You're in a better position than most folk to be able to try many juices before knowing it's worth handing over the dollars.
Says a lot though if even you're diying out of want for better juice.

One shot concentrates are all I ever use. Leave all the experimenting, and wasted components, to the experts I say.

I genuinely don't think they've upped their game per say, I just think they're evolving. I use them a lot if I'm honest, but I also use The Ecig shop and Nomnomz too. There were others, but either the quality dropped or the service became shit and I sacked them off, so now it's just those three. And with the range of products available between the three I'll never need to use anywhere else.

And Tecs and Nomnomz are awesome. They really are. Lovely people, great service and awesome products, and as a consequence I use them a lot too. But chefs? I just think they've been more focussed from the get go. The whole chefs shopping experience is just polished, without fail and with little to no chinks in their armour.

I just think they have, and probably always will, make the competition look daft because simply put they're better at what they do.

But that's just my opinion [emoji6]
The fact that everyone who works for them is bonkers mad, especially Lewis, but have a real passion for the jobs they do. Must be a wicked place to work :D:D

The fact that everyone who works for them is bonkers mad, especially Lewis, but have a real passion for the jobs they do. Must be a wicked place to work :D:D
I concur.
But they're productive with it. Yeah they take the piss out of each other and their regulars, but behind the two gents running it you've got a large, slick team that work well consistently. Makes good for any business that does.

Back
Top Bottom