What's new

Chef's Fantasy Range

J.T.C.

Postman
Anyone got any experience with these. Are they fizzy, cold and in general any good please? [emoji848]

Anyone got any experience with these. Are they fizzy, cold and in general any good please? [emoji848]

These flavours are decent mate. I really like the tropical. Cherry is a nice cherry and Grape is probably the best grape flavour i have tried. I will be trying others soon, no fizz no cold just nice fruity flavours if you aren't sure just buy a 10ml first time

These flavours are decent mate. I really like the tropical. Cherry is a nice cherry and Grape is probably the best grape flavour i have tried. I will be trying others soon, no fizz no cold just nice fruity flavours if you aren't sure just buy a 10ml first time
Yeah cheers for that. I've seen a few recipes mixing these together and I think I'll get some. I'll be adding some soda base and WS23 to brighten things up a little me thinks

Yeah cheers for that. I've seen a few recipes mixing these together and I think I'll get some. I'll be adding some soda base and WS23 to brighten things up a little me thinks

They are really decent flavours i am sure you will have some fun with them

Back
Top Bottom