What's new

Chefs concentrates as good as the fanatasi ones

It tastes like cheesecake to me..... well in that ball park anyway.

http://momandpopvaporshop.com/calipitter-chow/

Product Description

Before the butterfly emerges from its cocoon to search for the perfect blend of sweetness and sustenance, the caterpillar must survive and grow.

Neither savory nor sweet, both savory and sweet, a perfect blend of savory and sweet--however you describe it, this flavour can be your breakfast, dinner and dessert. An ironically "more mature" flavour than Butterfly Bait, they have nothing in common and yet complement each other perfectly. Calipitter Chow is a slightly sweet entree, it is a savory dessert--it is an anytime, all the time, all day vape.

And it proves a mesmerizing addition/complement to tobacco vapes.

Calipitter Chow does need a bit of time for the ingredients to properly mingle and get along with each other. The two options that seem best for getting the mature/intended flavour so far are:

1) Let it rest/steep for about seven days.

2) Fill a mug with the hottest water your tap will produce, drop the bottle in, let the water cool completely, shake bottle vigorously and let it rest overnight.

For a great video review from Digicig:

Best way I can describe the flavour is sort of nutty/biscuity - like caramelised short pastry made with salted butter ......... ish ..........

Now that sounds good - May have to be added to shopping list!

I must get round to having a notebook handy for putting these things down -otherwise it’s out my head when making an order.

Now that sounds good - May have to be added to shopping list!

I must get round to having a notebook handy for putting these things down -otherwise it’s out my head when making an order.

Login to Chefs and add to basket. It'll be there next time you go on.

What is this calipiter chow?

Its a very unique taste, after a steep I get dry Weetabix with a slight hint of nuts, great for a change occasionally and as said very good with custard or tobacco, there is also multicam crunch which I find a little similar but with banana added, also very nice, a bit like a bowl of alpen with only the bananas

I must say I tried Mexican Fried Ice Cream straight-away ...it is OMG OMG OMG OMG.... AWESOME!!!!!
I wonder how good does it get after some steeping?

Back
Top Bottom