What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chefs concentrates as good as the fanatasi ones

Vapourangutan

Postman
Hello apes!
I realised how good the concentrates from Chefs are. I'm in love with the fantasi ones, especially the grape and the orange one which I find a bit better than the originals. With couple drops of WS-23 it's spot on for me!
Are there other concentrates made by them (fruity or fresh is what I like) that I should try?
Thank you in advance!

I get the Mexican Fried Ice Cream and Nice Custard Cream from them regularly - but they're not fruity at all, I'm afraid. Very good though.

MFIC I find the longer the better. I now buy the profit shots which make 500ml and my latest used one is 3 months old now but I think they are good to go after a month or so. Hope that helps

How long do you steep for, I find it harsh.

I mix it at roughly 25% 3mg and it's vapable after a few days but as above - the longer the betterer. I haven't found it harsh though.

Last edited:
I have about 3L of MFIC in various stages of steeping. Luvverly stuff.:D

Its all about their Tickle me pink - Been a favourite of mine for years

Back
Top Bottom