What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cheapest diy kit

ya daft cunt, it’s obvious that the problem is devious suppliers thinning their vg and pg with harsh tasting stuff. happenin right under yer nose. :)

Trying to be funny? I know what I ordered and know what I mixed.
Consistency of my diy are what to expect from all 70/30 liquids I've tried, which is all I vape so know how I didnt fuck up.

Its a little suspicious when there are water droplets on the sides of the glass tank when vaping, the slight harshness I avoid when choosing 70/30 plus constant spitback of all Vapable mix i made.

Hmmm, well didnt read the piss takes until now. So thanks for anyone that helped to begin with but for the few others that had a laugh at my expense can go fuck yourselves

Hmmm, well didnt read the piss takes until now. So thanks for anyone that helped to begin with but for the few others that had a laugh at my expense can go fuck yourselves

You're the one that made it open season for the banter (remember ;)) which we are well up for on here.....happy mixing:)

Last edited:
I'm also vaping VG, PG and nic (in VG, like yourself) from Vapable right now and it's not harsh. I've used them for those three exclusively for a good year or so and have had no issues. Personally I'd look at your concentrates and the percentages you're using.
Regarding the piss taking - I think it's quite obvious that people were trying to help. I don't think anybody was implying that you couldn't mix juice - just that mistakes happen. Friendly advice - that you asked for - deserves at the very least a respectful 'cheers mate, but no I didn't do that'. Definitely not sarcasm. And DEFINITELY NOT a 'go fuck yourselves'.
I'll get my hat

8540391.jpg

Back
Top Bottom