What's new

Cheapest diy kit

Was being sarcastic. Of course I mixed to 70% vg.
Anyway I tried to narrow it down but unless I have another brands pure vg I won't know if this ones the culprit.
Going to try again elsewhere as vapable is probably cheap for a reason

Oh right...ok, I was just trying to help
If you have scales weigh 10mls of the vg....should be 1.26g or very close to it..... if you don't have scales then you're fked.:)

Last edited:
ya daft cunt, it’s obvious that the problem is devious suppliers thinking their vg and pg with harsh tasting stuff. happenin right under yer nose. :)

Lol.... I have used vapeable plenty times, they wouldn't knowingly do that, sure mistakes can happen..... but I think he's fked up n shit at mixing....thankfully shortfills exist for these folks (even then)..... if that fails 20 regal king size:D

how? surely you will know if it tastes harsh without having to compare it to other known smooth vg?

I must have bought vg from over a dozen companies over the years....not once has it been anything other than the stated vg....it's cheap as chips.... "a bad workman always blames his tools":D

I must have bought vg from over a dozen companies over the years....not once has it been anything other than the stated vg....it's cheap as chips.... "a bad workman always blames his tools":D

you no even noticed they wee droplets on the sides a yer tank? ye need to keep up rickie boy.

you no even noticed they wee droplets on the sides a yer tank? ye need to keep up rickie boy.

Now that you mention it......................... naw.................................................... I huvnae, must be a vapeable exclusive.....how they manage that, clever, very clever:)

I've never had an issue with vapable's VG and PG, it what I use all the time and what I'm vaping on right now.

Back
Top Bottom