What's new

Cheapest diy kit

If all your mixes taste harsh i would suspect your nic might be the culprit. if you have a dripper, puff a drop of the vg and pg straight, if they are ok (mind the pg will have a bit of throat hit) then mix a wee small tester with nic (no flavour) at your preferred strength and puff a wee drop of that. that will narrow it down for you.

So its been at least 3 weeks steeping for my diy and to be honest somethings not right.
I mixed all to 70/30 vg/pg and there is a harshness with all of them so I know its not the flavour concentrates as they were all different brands.
Its got to be the vg and pg I got from Vapable. A harshness and when the tank is almost empty its like there are water droplets on the side of the tank, so wtf do they do with the base pg and vg? Maybe they add diluent? Really disappointed

Are you 100% sure you did 70vg/30pg and not the other way round...it's easy done...just checking

Are you 100% sure you did 70vg/30pg and not the other way round...it's easy done...just checking

Oh I'm such and idiot, yeah you're right. I stupidly mixed it at 70pg, thanks for making me see how much of a fool I am and its totally nothing to do with suppliers thinning their bases or nicotine...

Oh I'm such and idiot, yeah you're right. I stupidly mixed it at 70pg, thanks for making me see how much of a fool I am and its totally nothing to do with suppliers thinning their bases or nicotine...

Your no fool fella, as I said it's an easy mistake to make, most of us have done it at some point

I wouldn't worry about it mate, as John said, you're no fool. However, if it happens a second time now that you are aware of it............. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just pop the 70pg juice you mixed into an mtl tank and you're golden [emoji1303]

I know taste is a personal thing but let me know about the Lemon cake one when you get round to it. I nearly bought it the other day :)
Lemon Cake is awesome. It's so CAKEY. More so than FW Yellow Cake, to my mind. Like a dry-ish lemon drizzle cake, without the drizzle. It really has the texture down, and it doesn't disapper in mixes with heavy custards and the like. 2% is plenty. The lemon is inoffensive, not too bright, easily boosted. Goes great with LA CCI and sugary icing type concs. There's no getting away from the lemon though, it's 50/50 Lemon/Cake, definitely not a straight up cake flavour with lemon. Because of this I don't use it that much, but when I do, I luvs it*.
* taste is subjective ymmv yadda yadda yadda

Lemon Cake is awesome. It's so CAKEY. More so than FW Yellow Cake, to my mind. Like a dry-ish lemon drizzle cake, without the drizzle. It really has the texture down, and it doesn't disapper in mixes with heavy custards and the like. 2% is plenty. The lemon is inoffensive, not too bright, easily boosted. Goes great with LA CCI and sugary icing type concs. There's no getting away from the lemon though, it's 50/50 Lemon/Cake, definitely not a straight up cake flavour with lemon. Because of this I don't use it that much, but when I do, I luvs it*.
* taste is subjective ymmv yadda yadda yadda

I had already made my mind up about purchasing some next order but I'm grateful for the reply, very helpful :)

Your no fool fella, as I said it's an easy mistake to make, most of us have done it at some point

Was being sarcastic. Of course I mixed to 70% vg.
Anyway I tried to narrow it down but unless I have another brands pure vg I won't know if this ones the culprit.
Going to try again elsewhere as vapable is probably cheap for a reason

Have you tried vaping the VG by itself yet?. you need to do a process of elimination.

Back
Top Bottom