What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cheap inawera

zouzounaki

Olympian
Just a wee heads up forfolk, the inawera.com site has an ongoing sale. I’ve made a few orders from them and always picked up some sale bottles. I placed an order on saturday, only from the sale section this time and it’s worked out at £8 for six bottles including the postage. I think this is pretty good, the bottles work out about 60 odd pence each. I picked up red for pipe and gold for pipe and a few others this time.

It’s in the “outlet” section on the menu after you log in.

18865C75-A9AA-45A2-9BEA-E660E9C1B9B6.png

I think this is pretty good, the bottles work out about 60 odd pence each.

For some reason I find the fact you typed out 'about 60 odd pence' rather just saying "about 60p" hilarious. ... do you get paid per word for promoting Inawera these days? :18:

I could have put “approximately in the region of sixty odd new pence”, though.

For some reason I find the fact you typed out 'about 60 odd pence' rather just saying "about 60p" hilarious. ... do you get paid per word for promoting Inawera these days? :18:

Currency fluctuates....might be 60 odd...nearly 70p by tomorrow:)

Back
Top Bottom