What's new

Cardinal by Fear

Soutie

Postman
So there is alot of buzz around this recipe at the moment and I have heard nothing but good things about it from people i know that have tried it. The probelm is that can not for the life of me find DIYFS Holy Grail RY4 at any of the UK vendors (well the ones I know of in any case)

Has anyone tried the recipe and where in the world did you get the concentrates for it?

I have a lot of respect for Fear. He seemed to the only guy who rated Inawera tobaccos as much as me. I mixed up Cardinal with my own RY4, I wasn't blown away by it. Not offended, just not the wow I was expecting. Maybe DIY FS RY4 is mega, but most RY4s are just a bit of caramel and vanilla, and usually light on the tobacco...

Just reviving this thread. Chefs now carry DIYFS holy grail RY4. Mixed this up this morning and just tried it this afternoon. Love it.

I just made it as per the recipe. I wouldn't say it's particularly sweet no. And it is amazing first thing in the morning with a coffee

Agree this is one of my favourite ry4 recipes. Not too sweet just a good savoury ry4

Mixed up a batch of this on the 19 of march, and i can tell you it just gets better and better.

I ended up ordering 100ml of DIYFS Holy grail RY4. This will definitly go in my rotation from now on.

Back
Top Bottom