What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Capella vanilla custard - in VG?

Sparkky

Postman
Just received order from Chefs Flavours, having taken great care to order version 1 of the above. I have double checked on their site and it is definitely specified as mixed with PG.
This is the second bottle I’ve bought of this concentrate (though different vendor before). The first was labelled V1 but this new bottle isn’t. When I looked more closely I then saw it was in a mixture of flavouring, VG and water???
I know this vendor is well thought of but wondering what’s going on. I will obviously ask them but wondering if any ape can shed some light on it?

Just checking my bottle that I recently bought from them, it says CAP Vanilla custard (mo mention of V1 or 2) and contents state it is with Propylene Glycol.

Having nosed around net, I can find nothing about it being supplied in VG so maybe wrongly labelled. Bit concerned as didn’t smell the same as last lot but as I haven’t got any left to check it with so could be imagining it. Have sent Chefs email querying it anyway.

Just received order from Chefs Flavours, having taken great care to order version 1 of the above. I have double checked on their site and it is definitely specified as mixed with PG.
This is the second bottle I’ve bought of this concentrate (though different vendor before). The first was labelled V1 but this new bottle isn’t. When I looked more closely I then saw it was in a mixture of flavouring, VG and water???
I know this vendor is well thought of but wondering what’s going on. I will obviously ask them but wondering if any ape can shed some light on it?

As far as i know, Capella flavourings only come in PG base. I know Chef's order in bulk and rebottle so I would say it is definitely in PG not VG. Possibly just wrongly labelled.

They swiftly answered my email apologising for wrong label and confirmed I got what I ordered.
Mixed some up last week and it certainly looks a gorgeous golden orange colour now - trying to resist trying it yet.

Back
Top Bottom