What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Capella Marshmallow

Tazz

Legend
Hi all, never used this, usually use FA.
Vendor ran out of FA though so got some Capella.
Anyway, been searching and not getting much on it.
Read in one place it needs to steep a few weeks to taste good. I use my FA in some shake n vapes but it read that Cap was different needing a steep.
Also generally use my FA at 3 to 5%. But read some conflicting % recommendations on the Cap. Some saying its super strong and don't go over 2 to 3%, others its good up to 10%.
Anyone use this Cap version?

I only ever use any of the marshmallows for sweetening so never go above 2% so that's probably where that's coming from mate.

If you're using the fa at 5% then I'd go for 8 to 10 with the cap. I feel the fa is more of a marshmallow flavour than the others if that makes sense.

I only ever use any of the marshmallows for sweetening so never go above 2% so that's probably where that's coming from mate.

If you're using the fa at 5% then I'd go for 8 to 10 with the cap. I feel the fa is more of a marshmallow flavour than the others if that makes sense.
OK that makes sense, a lot do use it to sweeten things.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom