What's new

Calling all mixologists Churrios alike recipe (Because I’m broke and cant afford to get this wrong )

AdamPT8772

Initiate
Morning all, so as the title says I’m skint so I want to make sure that i can make the most out of the ingredients that I have, and would like the outcome to be a clone of my most favourite e juice out there (which costs a small fortune). The juice I am trying to clone is Churrios by Milkman. I have a recipe which I have attempted once and it is so close I just feel as though it’s not quite there but as I am quite new to this I would like your help (please) to take this mix from being ok to spot on.
Recipe is;
Bavarian cream tfa 1.5%
Biscotti fa 1%
Biscuit inawera 0.5%
Brown sugar tpa 1%
Cinnamon danish swirl cap 3.5%
Fresh cream fa 2%
Graham cracker v2 cap 1%
Toasted almond tpa 0.5%
Vanilla bean ice cream cap 6.5%

This is a MAX VG mix as I don’t have any PG and want to keep it as close to the original as possible. I feel that the flavour profile is right but it is no where near as intense as the original. I felt with the OG there was like a cooling effect, but I am missing that here, also it feels really light and airy and doesnt feel as thick as the original. Anyone had any luck with cloning this with a better recipe/advise on tweaks to this one? This is a recipe pulled from the internet but the writer won’t respond. Thanks in advance!

The cooling effect is probably Koolada, but could be menthol.

The intensity comes from steeping. Adding more flavourings probably wouldn't help as the % is already quite high.

If no-one comes along with a better recipe, put some away for a few weeks and see how it turns out.

Cant be sure this will make it closer to the recipie but from your description of it being light and airy i suspect its due to the cream, cream, and the vanilla bean icecream.
If you think about vanilla being used in apple pie it mellows the apple and provides an almost soothing effect to the pie.
I would reduce the VBI by two percent and up whichever of the non creams by the two percent.
Whichever of those or a combination of those you would want to come through more.
Personally would chose the Graham Cracker.

Watching from the comfirt of my sofa.....

Watch the clone juice talk please and get inventive, create your own to your own tastes it is much more fun!

The cooling effect is probably Koolada, but could be menthol.

The intensity comes from steeping. Adding more flavourings probably wouldn't help as the % is already quite high.

If no-one comes along with a better recipe, put some away for a few weeks and see how it turns out.
Thank you! I will add that to the next batch!

Cant be sure this will make it closer to the recipie but from your description of it being light and airy i suspect its due to the cream, cream, and the vanilla bean icecream.
If you think about vanilla being used in apple pie it mellows the apple and provides an almost soothing effect to the pie.
I would reduce the VBI by two percent and up whichever of the non creams by the two percent.
Whichever of those or a combination of those you would want to come through more.
Personally would chose the Graham Cracker.
Thank you! I will give this a go tomorrow!

For light creamy ice cream flavour, you should really try kaimaki from atmos labs. It’s a strange one, cloudy after a steep and depending on what you blend it with can be harsh on coils but it’s quite useful.

Back
Top Bottom