What's new

Calling all mixers.

Chris K

Vendor
Hey guys and girls.

I'm sure many of you have seen @Crewella thread regarding the sad loss of our own @Badboybez.

I was talking to Bez earlier this year about a recipe he was working on and sent him a few concentrates to have a play with. I'm not sure how far he got with it but seemed excited to give it ago. It makes me alittle sad that he probably never got to finish it.

So, as a mark of respect, who fancies doing a group mix on a dedicated thread to see if we can make the liquid Bez wanted? Once we have something nailed down, stick it up in all the recipes sites we know and dedicate it to Bez.

Probably alittle cheesy and he would hate the idea, just reading his DMs made me abit sad and I wanted to do something.

If people are interested, I'll set up a new thread and and put up what he was working on and we can throw some ideas about.

Cheers mate, hoped you'd get involved as some of your experience be very useful.
Quite intrigued tbh in what he was working on.
Don't think I'd ever noticed if he dtl or mtl or even what type of flavours he liked.

I've no experience of mixing, but this a wonderful idea. Will follow with interest.

Hey guys and girls.

I'm sure many of you have seen @Crewella thread regarding the sad loss of our own @Badboybez.

I was talking to Bez earlier this year about a recipe he was working on and sent him a few concentrates to have a play with. I'm not sure how far he got with it but seemed excited to give it ago. It makes me alittle sad that he probably never got to finish it.

So, as a mark of respect, who fancies doing a group mix on a dedicated thread to see if we can make the liquid Bez wanted? Once we have something nailed down, stick it up in all the recipes sites we know and dedicate it to Bez.

Probably alittle cheesy and he would hate the idea, just reading his DMs made me abit sad and I wanted to do something.

If people are interested, I'll set up a new thread and and put up what he was working on and we can throw some ideas about.
I'm a very small-time mixer, but it's a lovely idea so will watch with interest and give it a go. :)

Back
Top Bottom