What's new

Burnt Taste

No, this isn't a thread about dry hits and burnt wicks. Is there anything you can use which will give tobacco flavours a burnt or burning taste?

You could try adding TFA Toasted marshmallow or TFA Toasted Almond. Perhaps TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (Roasted nutty flavour)

I'm enjoying fruity, nutty and chocolate flavours at the moment but tobacco ones seem to taste like a freshly opened tobacco pouch smells. I think they probably need a smoky or even, dare I say, ashy flavour to do it for me. Woodsmoke sounds interesting.

I'm enjoying fruity, nutty and chocolate flavours at the moment but tobacco ones seem to taste like a freshly opened tobacco pouch smells. I think they probably need a smoky or even, dare I say, ashy flavour to do it for me. Woodsmoke sounds interesting.

you can certainly get some ashy tobacco flavours... I was watching this a while back and then mention a few ashy tobaccos, it's an hour and a half long but it might give you some ideas of which tobaccos might work for you.

there's another here with more aromatic types

it's all a bit tedious at times but I did pick out a few that I wanted to try (sadly not ashy ones for me though) so it was useful.

Ok, apparently you could try

Inawera Dirty neutral base (ash)
FA Back fire (smoke)

0.5% in your fav tobaccos.

you can certainly get some ashy tobacco flavours... I was watching this a while back and then mention a few ashy tobaccos, it's an hour and a half long but it might give you some ideas of which tobaccos might work for you.

there's another here with more aromatic types

it's all a bit tedious at times but I did pick out a few that I wanted to try (sadly not ashy ones for me though) so it was useful.

Thanks, the first ten minutes looks promising. I'll give them a watch tomorrow if there's nothing good on the telly.

Back
Top Bottom