What's new

Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

crunchynut

Achiever
Hey all I'm sure u read a thread on good sites to get bottles from but can't seem to find it. Ideally I'm looking for a site that sells both glass and plastic coz I prefer to mix in glass dropper bottles and have them at home then decant into plastic 30 or 50ml bottle to take out with me.
I think it was the top ape Lee @Primevapes or @Dripworx (sorry I get confused what name he's under) that was selling both plastic and glass but was sold out the last time I looked, blunt needle tips was sold out too
I want to get everything from the same place and best price of course

Hey all I'm sure u read a thread on good sites to get bottles from but can't seem to find it. Ideally I'm looking for a site that sells both glass and plastic coz I prefer to mix in glass dropper bottles and have them at home then decant into plastic 30 or 50ml bottle to take out with me.
I think it was the top ape Lee @Primevapes or @Dripworx (sorry I get confused what name he's under) that was selling both plastic and glass but was sold out the last time I looked, blunt needle tips was sold out too
I want to get everything from the same place and best price of course
We dont have any glass ones im afraid, the pipette ones are PET bottles that come with a glass thin pipette [emoji4]

Ibottles were my go to supplier when i had my business. Faultless service, nicely packaged and never had any glass ones break.

We dont have any glass ones im afraid, the pipette ones are PET bottles that come with a glass thin pipette [emoji4]
Oh ok that will be why I was thinking your site did both glass and plastic. I'll have a look agian. [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom