What's new

Bottles and syringes..

clockwize

Initiate
I'm having trouble finding the bottles I like :( The ones I used to get had a bigger hole at the top and still came with thin nose tip and cap. I'm looking for 100ml ones at a reasonable price. All I can find are the ones where the tip sits over the top of the hole and the hole itself is not very large. The ones I'm looking for the tip goes inside a bigger hole. *gigdy*

Anyone have an idea where I can find these? i-bottles sell them but not in 100ml and I don't mind using 50ml bottles but its annoying mixing that amount of juice and if I mix more, its annoying trying to get it in to the bottles (thick juice thorough a needle tip is painful)

Reason I want the bottles with bigger holes, I can just pour in the VG through a small funnel. With the smaller holed ones, I still have trouble just using a syringe - seems to get bubbles in the neck then overflows :/

Next question - are there are "professional" syringes? Something more accurate, made of stronger material, won't sometimes fuse to the inside, with different size tips etc. I had a google around but couldn't find anything, maybe they have a proper name and my search terms aren't good enough.

Last question :D Does nicotine expand when you freeze it? How much room should I leave in a 50ml bottle?

Cheers

Nicotine doesn't expand when put in the freezer whether in PG or VG. You don't need to (and shouldn't) leave any headroom.

I find using ketchup style bottles for VG is the easiest and quickest way to add it to a mix but you have to be mixing by weight for that, which is the way to go in all honesty.

I've just discovered that Dark Star sell tips and caps for their concentrate bottles so I'm moving into mixing by weight too.

For the op, the nearest thing I know of are the 250ml bottles at Lubrisolve, for which they sell separate tipped caps. These are 28mm so are plenty big enough.

Unfortunately, their 100ml bottles are 20mm for which they don't sell a tipped cap.

To get round the small neck bottles, I use a small stainless steel funnel that cake bakers use for decorating icing - this means I can get thick liquids into the bottles without using a syringe

@clockwize I think the tip you have disscribed is what they call a twist top where your not actually taking a top off just twisting it to open the hole.
I've just bought 10 x 100ml and 10 x 60ml from Lucemill, there you can choose a number of different bottles and tops and order in silence units if needed
Check them link below -

Pro syringes yes you can get off that nob of a youtube reviewer that goes by the name of Vape it wirh Les. Much that I think he's a total fucking muppet he does do a good website and I think he has links to the chemistry industry knowing the gear he sells. Don't be put off by my comments coz his site the juice cabin gets good reviews and sells quality products from concentrates to accessories, just we have history before he did a website through his youtube channel and facebook group, the group he close down apparently in his words due to trolls like me, me a troll now that's funny [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Thinking back he even did a youtube video flashing my user name across the screens[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
Anyway here are the links

Bottles and tops

http://www.lucemill.com/

Pro syringes
http://www.juicecabin.com/

@clockwize Quick update, just had a quick look on the juice cabin website and found through his YouTube channel every now and then his site will be closed so he can catch up with demand on his ejuice or one shots. Keep checking though coz the syringes he sells are the dogs bollocks that are used in labs, if that's what your after

For the op, the nearest thing I know of are the 250ml bottles at Lubrisolve, for which they sell separate tipped caps. These are 28mm so are plenty big enough.

Unfortunately, their 100ml bottles are 20mm for which they don't sell a tipped cap.

This is why I like Lucemill, loads of different caps all fit 20mm bottles plus if you need to pour VG 20mm is not problem

This is why I like Lucemill, loads of different caps all fit 20mm bottles plus if you need to pour VG 20mm is not problem

Yep, I'd never looked at their bottles, but I''m going to order 100 30ml, I'm just thinking about the 50 and 100ml - they're a bit pricier than Lubrisolve.

Back
Top Bottom