What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bottle Recommendation

Hi, I have started to find some own recipes and concentrates that I love but was thinking of making them up 1 litre batches straight in a 1 litre bottle to save me having to mix for awhile.

Would these be fine for all juices including menthol, mints, koolada, etc.

https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products/jerry-cans/plastic-economy-jerrycan.html

Thank you for your help.

Hi mate,

Cant see a problem at all with the litre ones, apart from only buy the "Natural" ones !

Don't get tempted to use coloured ones to keep light off you juice.

For around 20 years I worked in Polythene industries, moved on to semiconductors now.
That was 10 years ago, and things may well have moved on.
But in those days White polythene contained Titanium, Black contained Carbon, god knows what they put in Red......

Hope this helps.

Hi mate,

Cant see a problem at all with the litre ones, apart from only buy the "Natural" ones !

Don't get tempted to use coloured ones to keep light off you juice.

For around 20 years I worked in Polythene industries, moved on to semiconductors now.
That was 10 years ago, and things may well have moved on.
But in those days White polythene contained Titanium, Black contained Carbon, god knows what they put in Red......

Hope this helps.

Thanks really useful as was thinking of getting the black ones

Thanks really useful as was thinking of getting the black ones

Not a problem mate.
As I say that was a good few years ago, someone may pop up on here, and tell me its all changed.
But at the moment, I would say "better safe than sorry" ;-)

Good idea,but if he is mixing 100ml at a time he is probably going to buy VG etc in the 5 litre jerrycans, or even the 25 litre drums..................:omg:
I buy the 25ltr drum and add a tap to the lid.
You don't go through anywhere near the same amount of PG as VG as my nic and flavours are PG so I buy PG in 1ltr bottles.
Once it's mixed and steeped though I decant into 100ml bottles and freeze them which frees the 1ltr bottles up for the next batch.
20170617_113219.jpg

Back
Top Bottom