What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Boots Value Health Glycerin BP

The boots stiff is all I use, no problem with flavour so far. But I keep this in mind if I have issues in future.

The boots stiff is all I use, no problem with flavour so far. But I keep this in mind if I have issues in future.
It's strange, could barely taste 20% custard and have had to ditch 200 ml of mix (teach me not to test i spose), however a litre turned up in the post today so I'm on it lol …… looking on the bright side, I now have 5 200ml glass bottles ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

It's strange, could barely taste 20% custard and have had to ditch 200 ml of mix (teach me not to test i spose), however a litre turned up in the post today so I'm on it lol …… looking on the bright side, I now have 5 200ml glass bottles ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
It is indeed strange, I mix my juice at 20% flavour, the flavour apprentice stuff and never had an issue. I might buy some vg from a vape supplier next time just as a comparison.

Let us know if you do, be interesting to see if you end up dropping your % of custard, I usually like around 10% max, 15 if I want a stronger one, also tpa, ironically I did like the boots stuff plain, big clouds,

Let us know if you do, be interesting to see if you end up dropping your % of custard, I usually like around 10% max, 15 if I want a stronger one, also tpa, ironically I did like the boots stuff plain, big clouds,

I ditched the boots vg and back to nice tasty mixes again, tried a couple with both brands of vg, massive difference, I wonder if the plant source differing can make a difference, hey ho I'm happy again now

Used about 2liter of the boots vg decent stuff just a little thick, get mine off ebay now 500ml for 4-6 quid i think it is

Interesting.... re flavour.

I've been using boots VG 15% tpa vanilla custard 35/65 pg/vg. Ive used litres of boots VG just looking now for a supplier of VG as im fed up of lots of 200ml glass bottles lying around.

Ps when i measure the vg there is between 194 - 196 ml in each bottle.

I'll report back in a few months if i notice a difference in flavour.

Back
Top Bottom