Vape Superstore
What's new

Boots Value Health Glycerin BP

EthelKing

Veteran
Quite a while ago there was some discussion whether the Boots Glycerin was vegetable or animal in origin, and I never caught up with the answer, if there was a final one - but it stuck in my mind, and I always thought that it would be a shame if anyone who had a particular reason for not wanting to vape animal products doing so, under the impression that it was vegetable glycerine. I love the stuff!

I emailed Boots and received this reply this morning:

"Dear Uncle Dexter,

Thank you for your email regarding Boots Value Health BP item code 2304570.

From the data we hold on file, I can confirm that it is 100% glycerin sourced from rapeseed, coconut, palm kernels or palm oils. The product does not contain any animal ingredients.

I hope that this information proves useful to you and once again thank you for taking the time to contact Boots.

Kind regards,

etc
."

I hope this is useful :D

Elux
I only saw this in boots last week and thought WOW £1.79 was it or something. Since then its been getting at me I wonder if I can use it?? Thanks for sharing this mate as I will now be purchasing it from boots. And saving a few pence ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I use it and thinks its brill. really thick so i like to water it down with some ionised water.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

AcmeFog
The problem with it is, I have 6 young children in my care and as soon as one gets a runny nose my Mrs doses them up with it before I get a chance to mix it.

Royal Flush Vape
I bought some this morning but I was also wondering why anyone would use it for coughs or sore throat? If it is just vegetable glycerine, what good will it do?

Vape Green
I bought some this morning but I was also wondering why anyone would use it for coughs or sore throat? If it is just vegetable glycerine, what good will it do?

It can be used for a variety of mouth or throat ailments, helps coat them :)

When my Mum was going through her chemo and radiotherapy, the Dr recommended it, which was a godsend which helped her mouth and throat allowing her to eat a little... :(

Vape Superstore

It's a key ingredient in most, if not all, cough syrups

Back
Top Bottom