What's new

blackcurrant tunes

Ahh, ok, dont have them here. So Pazzo King wont be the go then as it's just a Blackcurrant sweet flavour. Very nice though.

It's basically medicine for when you have a cold, I don't know how anyone can vape that to be honest.

well got the small ready made bottle from flavour boss but all i can tastes is the menthol no blackcurrant at all so thats another idear up in smoke

well got the small ready made bottle from flavour boss but all i can tastes is the menthol no blackcurrant at all so thats another idear up in smoke

It can over power .... I would suggest just finding a nice blackcurrent and then just adding a few drops of menthol, some 88vape or LiQuid or something.

im finding that most fruit flavours i can not taste i have got fa blackcurrant but that even seems mute to me and no way can i taste any strawberry flavours at all

I tried the flavour boss one a while back, found it bland and muted...which is a posh term for shit.
Anyhoo....totally wicked blackcurrant @7.5% is good, just add menthol to suit

i think i have tw blackcurrant in my concentrate box there menthol tobacco is good but very strong

im finding that most fruit flavours i can not taste i have got fa blackcurrant but that even seems mute to me and no way can i taste any strawberry flavours at all

Some people just can't taste strawberry in a vape unfortunately, I'm in that club and gave up on strawberry a while ago.

I've no problem tasting FA Blackcurrant though.

i could that sounds like a plan its only a 30 ml bottle how many drops would you recommend

i could that sounds like a plan its only a 30 ml bottle how many drops would you recommend

Ah...thats no so bad, I had 500ml of the stuff....Im no sure, 1.5mls is 5% I think, try that...and leave it for a good few days.

Back
Top Bottom