What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Black currant Yogurt Recipe

James Crabb

Postman
Howdy Folks,

Been trying to find a recipe for a black currant and yogurt eliquid recipe. Not been to successful in finding one though!

Any recipes people been working on that they are will to share?

I’ve made a basic yogurt recipe

6% Tfa Greek yoghurt
4% any fruit you want

It might be a good starting block .
You could put in some dairy milk and some sweetner just to take he edge of the cheesiness but I think it’s a good base to start with .

Once I get more comfortable with layering and understanding how that works I might improve it .

I haven’t tried any blackcurrant yet so can’t surgest what to what to try . Do you want a jammy one or a natural one

FLV Greek Yogurt 4%
FA Cream Fresh 2%
INW Blackcurrant 5%
Sweetener of your choice 1%

Flavorah has without doubt the best tasting yogurt out there. This is slightly sweet with that creamy sour note that yogurts have.
The Cream Fresh is brilliant at giving an almost fresh cream taste which compliments the yogurt.
These are my go to flavours for creating any yogurt based recipe.
For a more decadent taste try adding Lorraine's Cream Cheese Icing @ 2%.
For me you can't beat Inaweras Blackcurrant!
The sweetener can be eliminated or increased, all down to your own tastes.
Personally I like the sweetness.

Leave to steep for at least 1 week.

Thanks guys I’ll have to get these flavours in and give them a go, It might be a while before I get round to it. Got a wedding to pay for in May so the Vape fund has been curb to the essentials for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom