What's new

Biscuits and Shortbread

Flavour west are pretty under rated tbh and no idea why.
Their yoghurt is perfect for fruity yoghurt recipies.

Very under rated imo .... I think it may be because they are just under used. I think they are very good flavours.

Flavor West Hazelnut
Flavor West Cinnamon Roll
Flavor West Caramel Cinnamon Roll
Flavor West Cake Batter Dip
Flavor West Waffle
Flavor West Salted Caramel
Flavor West Dulce de Leche
Flavor West Butterscotch Ripple
Flavor West Whipped Cream
Flavor West Creamy Coconut
Flavor West Pralines and Cream

all those are in my top flavours so far ... I could probably vape any of those or combination of those for the rest of my life. :D

Be careful with some FW concentrates as they contain sugars. Yellow Cake is the one mentioned a lot but Cake Batter Dip has sugar too.

yeah, I've seen ... I don't want to sound blase about it .. but I smoked fags for over 30 years, so even if my liquids are full of sugars and 'nasties' it's still harm reduction. Maybe not vape them all the time but a little of what you fancy is fine I guess?

Very under rated imo .... I think it may be because they are just under used. I think they are very good flavours.

Flavor West Hazelnut
Flavor West Cinnamon Roll
Flavor West Caramel Cinnamon Roll
Flavor West Cake Batter Dip
Flavor West Waffle
Flavor West Salted Caramel
Flavor West Dulce de Leche
Flavor West Butterscotch Ripple
Flavor West Whipped Cream
Flavor West Creamy Coconut
Flavor West Pralines and Cream

all those are in my top flavours so far ... I could probably vape any of those or combination of those for the rest of my life. :D

yeah, I've seen ... I don't want to sound blase about it .. but I smoked fags for over 30 years, so even if my liquids are full of sugars and 'nasties' it's still harm reduction. Maybe not vape them all the time but a little of what you fancy is fine I guess?

No i definitely agree with the harm reduction, it's loads better than smoking. Just wanted to point it out for people who didn't know.

Of your list I've only got hazelnut and butterscotch ripple. Hazelnut is great, albeit strong and I sometimes add a drop or two to coffee. Haven't tried the ripple yet but looking forward to it, only heard good things.

Edit: Their blueberry is also part of the "blueberry trinity" for a good blueberry to add to things.
TFA Blueberry Extra 3%
FW Blueberry 2%
FA Bilberry 0.5%

Last edited:
No i definitely agree with the harm reduction, it's loads better than smoking. Just wanted to point it out for people who didn't know.

Of your list I've only got hazelnut and butterscotch ripple. Hazelnut is great, albeit strong and I sometimes add a drop or two to coffee. Haven't tried the ripple yet but looking forward to it, only heard good things.

Agreed, you're right ... people should know then they can make that choice either way. :)

Yeah, the ripple is good... I really like it, no pukey taste. That Cinnamon Roll is amazing though, It's easy as nice as Cap Cin Danish imo, I could defo vape that on it's own at 4% with a touch of that ripple. :D

I think FW Hazelnut is like ferrero rocher filling, if ever I was going to try and make that in a vape I'd use that for sure.

@Horrand have you seen they are doing nougat tonight on Noted? silly o'clock but I'll be watching that tomorrow evening.

@Horrand have you seen they are doing nougat tonight on Noted? silly o'clock but I'll be watching that tomorrow evening.

Yeah I try and watch it every week a day or two after it's live, unless it's a profile I have zero interest in. They tie it in with flavour of the week on reddit, you can request a FOTW and it'll get added to the list too which is pretty good.

My missus makes rosemary and lavender biscuits. Fantastic, they are. I’d like to hope there’s not anybody out there putting artificial flavours in their lavender biscuits.

Ella's Shortbread is an easy mix and the closest thing I've ever vaped to an actual shortbread, but not THAT close...

Back
Top Bottom