What's new

Biscuits and Shortbread

Mr Ripple

Legend
Concentrates.....

Not cookies or cakes and no idea why its called bread but thats probably another thread.
I need more biscuit in my concentrate armoury and would love a true to form shortbread for my mixes.
Not got a lot to compare to as mostly use inawera biscuit so any suggestions very welcome.
Never seen a shortbread concentrate so any out there?

Chefs do one called Ella’s shortbread in the VHM range. It’s a one shot really, but folk add strawberry, chocolate, fruits to it etc with pretty successful results.

Flavour West Cake batter dip might be worth a look too, to me it tastes like 'party rings' you know those iced ring biscuits you have at kids birthday parties?

It's a really nice biscuit taste as long as you don't mind the slightly fruity icing on it... it's something different anyway and it is a nice flavour overall. :)

... it doesn't taste like cake or batter dip or whatever to me.

Flavour West Cake batter dip might be worth a look too, to me it tastes like 'party rings' you know those iced ring biscuits you have at kids birthday parties?

It's a really nice biscuit taste as long as you don't mind the slightly fruity icing on it... it's something different anyway and it is a nice flavour overall. :)

Flavour west are pretty under rated tbh and no idea why.
Their yoghurt is perfect for fruity yoghurt recipies.

Flavour west are pretty under rated tbh and no idea why.
Their yoghurt is perfect for fruity yoghurt recipies.

Be careful with some FW concentrates as they contain sugars. Yellow Cake is the one mentioned a lot but Cake Batter Dip has sugar too.

Back
Top Bottom