Well I bit the bullet and ordered the following NET concentrates:

Bensons Gold,
UK tobacco,
Gold & Silver,
Samporena
Holborg
Desert Ship

Hopefully these will turn out ok?
Have asked for % and steeping advice but if anyone wants to chip in with any advice then please do as these will be my first NETs I have mixed with.

Not in the best position to comment as am very new to them but, desert ship is bloody lovely!! That said I think next time I will mix at 12% it's a lovely flavour that I've not put down but personally think a little more would be spot on (for me anyway)!

I mixed at 10% 50/50

Can't wait to try the others I've ordered!

Mix at 10% if you like a strong flavour then add from there. Steeping from my experience is 3 days or a touch more if you can wait. I have now tried all there present tobacco flavours and all but 2 are to my taste.

Mix at 10% if you like a strong flavour then add from there. Steeping from my experience is 3 days or a touch more if you can wait. I have now tried all there present tobacco flavours and all but 2 are to my taste.

Concentrates arrived today. Must say impressed with delivery time.
Straight off they have a nice rich tobacco smell so will get to mixing tonight at the 10% mentioned and leave for a week to see how they turn out.
Actually quite excited to see the results.

As I mentioned 10% is good. You could try them after 4 days seems fine then. Keep me posted as I am very careful what i recommend. I know your going to like them.

I most certainly will Gavin!
Strange that it's taken me this long to even look at tobaccos after years of smoking the cigs.
Think it was a combination of trying to avoid anything ciggie tasting to avoid any temptation to return to the dreaded cigs and also the shop bought tobaccos were rank rotten! Lol
Have had some success with a couple of Inaweras and Flavour Arts tobaccos which turned out quite nice but the NETs seem to get better reviews?

I tend on the hole to vape tobacco flavours found most of them over the years from lots of vendors awful. Lucky I came across Bestcigliquid. I tried fruit flavours elsewhere they were disgusting. Thought let's try Bestcigliquid fruits now I have some tanks with tobacco some with fruits. I'm not going anywhere else that's for sure.

Just mixed sultan, captain jack and Londoner... all smell fantastic [emoji106] mixed at 11% for a little more poke.

Not vaped anything since I started Desert Ship!

Back
Top Bottom