What's new

Bestcigliquid - tobaccos

They are doing a very good deal on concentrates there atm,only noticed it by chance.In the sample section they are doing 3x10ml concentrates for 2.98+vat.Picked up 90ml for 13 quid delivered.

Bizarrely I have never tried any from here but do like a good NET for late at night so am giving a selection of 9 a go - cohibia, tobacco red, space shark, black fire, black devil, black mamba, best cigar, Londoner and tawny dawn. looking forward to trying these.

Well, I couldn't resist so I've now got a tank full of Desert Ship....bloody lovely!! The best tobacco I have tried to date, without any doubt! Yet to try space shark, still smells a little to sweet but will try out Sunday.

Needless to say I have just ordered a further 3 x 10ml... londoner, sultan and captain jack. Top work @gavin 1 for the sound recommendation!!

Your more than welcome. I have now tried every tobacco that Bestcigliquid presently have on the market and there is only two that there just not my type. Would never recommend anything I'm not 100% sure of. I remember when I started nearly 5 years ago. Thought I was going to pack up as the flavours I kept buying from £1 to premium just didn't do it. Then I found the HOLY GRAIL.

Had a look at the site
The tobaccos Look quite tempting?
My problem with tobaccos in general is the sweetness, although I like sweet mixes? Strange I know but maybe I'm looking for more of a truer ciggie taste?
Does anyone have good recommendations that will tempt me?
If it helps my ciggie brands in the past were L&B and B&H. So anything that gets close to these would be great.

Have a read of there Facebook visitors section. I have been making an accurate review of there flavours to help my fellow vapers what the taste is like not all Bestcigliquid's tobaccos are sweet. Or look at my Google+

Well, I couldn't resist so I've now got a tank full of Desert Ship....bloody lovely!! The best tobacco I have tried to date, without any doubt! Yet to try space shark, still smells a little to sweet but will try out Sunday.

Needless to say I have just ordered a further 3 x 10ml... londoner, sultan and captain jack. Top work @gavin 1 for the sound recommendation!!
Sultan is very good too. A real Turkish tobacco on the nose.

Back
Top Bottom