What's new

Bestcigliquid - tobaccos

wonky

Postman
Hi all, wanting to try some of their tobacco concentrates, any recommendations? Generally go for the sweeter end of tobaccos but getting a little bored of ry4's with no tobacco notes at all!

Well I've ordered Desert ship and space shark, any recommendations for mixing percentages and steep times with these?

Yep both of them. I really like them. I tend to like my flavours strong so I mix at 10%. I believe Bestcigliquid mention 12% but I think that's a tad high. I find that they don't need much steeping in 4 days there ready to go. If you leave them a bit longer the flavours are little more pronounced. Let me know what you think of them. Don't think your be disappointed.

Yep both of them. I really like them. I tend to like my flavours strong so I mix at 10%. I believe Bestcigliquid mention 12% but I think that's a tad high. I find that they don't need much steeping in 4 days there ready to go. If you leave them a bit longer the flavours are little more pronounced. Let me know what you think of them. Don't think your be disappointed.

Thanks Gavin, Looking forward to trying them out. Will report back

Cheers [emoji106]

Got them today, jumped straight in as always!! Mixed both 120ml @ 10%, 50/50, 7mg [emoji106]

Desert ship smells lovely! Space shark smells a little on the sweet side but not unpleasant. Looking forward to trying them out over the weekend!

On another note... I realised tonight just how much juice I have made in the last 6-8 weeks! I have best part 2.5ltrs of juice (7 different). The worst thing is, after I realised this I said to my mrs... I should probably find a decent custard mix to leave steeping for the next few months... I got a frosty response to say the least!

Back
Top Bottom