What's new

Best websites to buy PG VG nicotine

That's a piss take and even when I'd get my money back I'd still ring him every day a few times a day until he explains how he thinks he can run a company like that. I'd also put this company's name with a short discription what there customer services is like on every diy mix forum and facebook groups on the Internet.

Yet too right and I'm going to but been told not to get in contact by the police so have to wait a bit.

I placed an order with DARKSTAR was little order but I would like to thank people for pointing me in their direction ordered on Sunday evening and couldn't believe my eyes

Got an email saying your order as been dispatched and on Tuesday was delivered.

I got a tracking number and I could see my order at every scan and was delivered at 13.30 unbelievable service and a credit to the Vape would. Thank you darkstar and as for the review simple YOU CAN'T BEET PERFECTION thanks.

Yet too right and I'm going to but been told not to get in contact by the police so have to wait a bit.

I placed an order with DARKSTAR was little order but I would like to thank people for pointing me in their direction ordered on Sunday evening and couldn't believe my eyes

Got an email saying your order as been dispatched and on Tuesday was delivered.

I got a tracking number and I could see my order at every scan and was delivered at 13.30 unbelievable service and a credit to the Vape would. Thank you darkstar and as for the review simple YOU CAN'T BEET PERFECTION thanks.
Excellent all happy then and yes Darkstar are on the ball, that's where I got my PG, VG and nicotine from. I get my flavours from The ecigshop because of the wife choice plus their always on the ball too

Hi all,
Ordered from the dreaded Darrent Chemicals on Sunday... phoned them using 01522 number yesterday for an update and was told it would be here today!! :) :)
Then my partner found the shocking reviews for the company, so I rang again and requested a tracking no, which to my delight they supplied :)
Imagine how happy we were after calling yodel to be told the tracking number is invalid and there is nothing for the name or address I gave. So I rang darrant friendly helpful receptionist for an answer, and she kindly offered to ring yodel head office.. And STILL we are told there is a delivery, but only she can get that info from yodel and she cannot supply head offices number for me.
So I rang the delivery company again and told them the darrant dribble... To be told head office would know no more than yodel customer services.
They have some front spinning what I can only assume a made up tracking number... No need to update you on if my £35 order will arrive as we know the answer to that one!!!!

Hi all,
Ordered from the dreaded Darrent Chemicals on Sunday... phoned them using 01522 number yesterday for an update and was told it would be here today!! :) :)
Then my partner found the shocking reviews for the company, so I rang again and requested a tracking no, which to my delight they supplied :)
Imagine how happy we were after calling yodel to be told the tracking number is invalid and there is nothing for the name or address I gave. So I rang darrant friendly helpful receptionist for an answer, and she kindly offered to ring yodel head office.. And STILL we are told there is a delivery, but only she can get that info from yodel and she cannot supply head offices number for me.
So I rang the delivery company again and told them the darrant dribble... To be told head office would know no more than yodel customer services.
They have some front spinning what I can only assume a made up tracking number... No need to update you on if my £35 order will arrive as we know the answer to that one!!!!
There a con you will get the delivery but in about 3/4 weeks don't accept it I promise you it will have bits in the liquid I have tried to worn people but nobody looks into different companies just remember if it's going into your lungs it needs to be good quality. Hope you get a refund from PayPal.

We saw comments on you tube saying how amazing they were so jumped on the cheaper option, should have realised it was too good to be true.
I'm just so amazed at the audacity they have to blatant lie and rip people off. And how have trading standards not shut them down is beyond me, especially as they are selling chemicals.
From what we have seen the director of the company also trades as a building company, and his partner also sells from ebay (surprising with quite good feedback)
I have just placed an order with darkstar and will attempt to get a refund via my bank from dodgy darrant.

Well just when I thought I found an honest place 2nd order with darkstar now getting problems with no delivery no text to track order.

Give up with this s..t why can I never find a proper company should have known as cart find a phone number it's a joke UN professional seven emails no reply looks like another name and shame on the cards soon me thinks.

@Chris1145 it says on their website that they are running behind on their order schedule... in fact it comes up with that message immediately you log in to their site through age verification. Am guessing that they are also likely to not be answering emails as a top priority while they have an ordering backlog. The fact that the information that they are having problems is up on their site seems to me a very open and honest way to deal with this. How long delayed is your order at this point and what postage method had you chosen? They do normally dispatch pretty quickly but any company may have delays sometimes. I suspect as well that any company that still sells 72mg nicotine is going to get pretty swamped pre the may deadline.

Right ok I understand!
Ok I orderd a small amount and not a proper fantastic service however no matter how rushed off your feet you are when you show an item is on the way you get a text plus email from the delivery company saying it's on the way. After paying for 3 day delivery £6+ I would expect a little information.

2nd thing just like the last shower same service phone this number I have 07833087978 phone it? Not speak to anyone so we can't get any info from them my orders say pending and one shipped nothing received see my point this is not the first time I have ad to chase my orders yet again. IS THE A COMPANY I CAN RELY ON

Right ok I understand!
Ok I orderd a small amount and not a problem fantastic service however no matter how rushed off your feet you are when you show an item is on the way you get a text plus email from the delivery company saying it's on the way. After paying for 3 day delivery £6+ I would expect a little information.

2nd thing just like the last shower same service phone this number I have 07833087978 phone it? Not speak to anyone so we can't get any info from them my orders say pending and one shipped nothing received see my point this is not the first time I have ad to chase my orders yet again. IS THE A COMPANY I CAN RELY ON

Right ok I understand!
Ok I orderd a small amount and not a proper fantastic service however no matter how rushed off your feet you are when you show an item is on the way you get a text plus email from the delivery company saying it's on the way. After paying for 3 day delivery £6+ I would expect a little information.

one word.......Lucemill

Back
Top Bottom