What's new

Best websites to buy PG VG nicotine

Had a bad experience myself with darrant chemicals, they delivered the wrong chemical (isopropyl alcohol instead of pg...) lucky I checked the label but I guess the smell might have given it away!!! Several emails later no reply, never buy from them again as they do some pretty harmful chemicals and from their customer service, wouldn't be surprised if they would try and wriggle out of any other 'accidents' happening than actually preventing them in the first place, or at least holding their hands up and sorting the issue when it happens

Darkstar and lucemill +1

Had a bad experience myself with darrant chemicals, they delivered the wrong chemical (isopropyl alcohol instead of pg...) lucky I checked the label but I guess the smell might have given it away!!! Several emails later no reply, never buy from them again as they do some pretty harmful chemicals and from their customer service, wouldn't be surprised if they would try and wriggle out of any other 'accidents' happening than actually preventing them in the first place, or at least holding their hands up and sorting the issue when it happens

Darkstar and lucemill +1
Bloody hell [emoji33]

I guess its a sign of things to come potentially after May, as I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of opportunists selling 'cheap' nicotine after then and unfortunately many people try to get the cheapest option available

Well just an update are you all ready for this.

Phoned them yesterday about my very little order withheld number and hay ho Santa answers mobile number that is

I said
hi is that Darren reply yes.
Hi I placed an order 23 days ago do you remember me! I called you yesterday about my order and you said you would get it sent out first thing in the morning my reply was thank you very much for your help.

Yep nothing today so phoned him again today withheld number don't forget that won't answer if you're number shows.

Right he answered the phone
I said hi is that Darren reply (yes what)
Oh hi there I'm phoning about my order reply was what can I do about it?
I said you told me you will send it out for today but I didn't receive my order have you sent it got told don't phone again and put the phone down on me :( out of pocket till PayPal return my money.

Phoned them yesterday about my very little order withheld number and hay ho Santa answers mobile number that is

I said
Hi I placed an order 23 days ago do you remember me! I called you yesterday about my order and you said you would get it sent out first thing in the morning my reply was thank you very much for your help.

Yep nothing today so phoned him again today withheld number don't forget that won't answer if you're number shows.

I said you told me you will send it out for today but I didn't receive my order have you sent it got told don't phone again and put the phone down on me :( out of pocket till PayPal return my money.

That's not good. Hope all apes take note of this and avoid Darrant Chemicals then ...

I live in Lincoln, i'll have a drive to that address tomorrow and see what the place looks like

Right good people I have more info I know I know I'm a dog with a bone I just don't agree with company's stealing people's money and this company is crazy how can they keep opening company's right some links for anyone that as placed an order or thinking of you won't believe what this guy is doing

eBay solvent-shop and its in his partners name same address

https://www.yell.com/biz/darrant-chemicals-lincoln-8313838/

http://directory.thesun.co.uk/19139413

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/09407632/darrant-developments-lincoln-limited

http://www.checkcompany.co.uk/director/2815469/MR-DARREN-MARTIN-SMITH

we work hard for our money and hate knowing the amount I ordered was 2 days wage so not happy I have reported him to Lincolnshire council environmental health, police i.e. My brother and trading standards thank you for you're comments and help.

Ps just made an order with darkstar fingers crossed I get it but with all the reviews I feel happy ordering BIG RANT OVER.

you won't have a problem with darkstar they are extremely efficient and proffesional

I said

That's a piss take and even when I'd get my money back I'd still ring him every day a few times a day until he explains how he thinks he can run a company like that. I'd also put this company's name with a short discription what there customer services is like on every diy mix forum and facebook groups on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom