What's new

Best websites to buy PG VG nicotine

Warning!!!!!

Darrant Chemicals may have the best website and prices but the do not deliver. I placed an order for some chemicals on the 11th June 2016 and six days later, 17th June 2016 I got an email to say that they had dispatched my order. No tracking information was provided and still today no delivery. I have tried calling them on the number on their website but noboddy answers, have emailed a number of times and have yet to receive a response.

Now concerned so went on Company House website and I cannot find a Darrant Chemicals, google map their address and cannot find them. It appears that Unit 1, Witham Point Business Park,Wavell Drive, Lincoln, LN3 4PL is building site.

Will I order from them again? NoNoNo!!!!!!!!

I have opened a dispute on Paypal and hope that I can get my money back as I really do not want their chemicals after reading the reviews, on the Yell website, about them (https://www.yell.com/biz/darrant-chemicals-lincoln-8313838/).

Good Luck if you have ordered from Darrant.

Dark star for me too been using them for a while now and never had bad service [emoji16]

Surprised nobody has mentioned Boots 200ml Pharma grade VG - It's £1.39 for 200ml - the purest you will find 100% v/v and comes in glass bottles. It was verified. on another forum that it is derived from non gm fruit/veg source. I've vg bottles from reputable online stores and it doesn't come close.

[emoji106][emoji106] for Darkstar nic....all the way,classikool for my VG[emoji39]

I got a good deal on 5 litres from Lubrisove. Good VG. I use Darkstar for everything else, and their VG prices have since bettered Lubrisolve

Warning!!!!!

Darrant Chemicals may have the best website and prices but the do not deliver. I placed an order for some chemicals on the 11th June 2016 and six days later, 17th June 2016 I got an email to say that they had dispatched my order. No tracking information was provided and still today no delivery. I have tried calling them on the number on their website but noboddy answers, have emailed a number of times and have yet to receive a response.

Now concerned so went on Company House website and I cannot find a Darrant Chemicals, google map their address and cannot find them. It appears that Unit 1, Witham Point Business Park,Wavell Drive, Lincoln, LN3 4PL is building site.

Will I order from them again? NoNoNo!!!!!!!!

I have opened a dispute on Paypal and hope that I can get my money back as I really do not want their chemicals after reading the reviews, on the Yell website, about them (https://www.yell.com/biz/darrant-chemicals-lincoln-8313838/).

Good Luck if you have ordered from Darrant.

:( I just ordered from Darrant Chemicals and now I'm seeing this.

Darkstar were a lot more expensive in comparison, due to their high item prices and their higher postage, hence why I went with DC. Pray for me guys :anyone:

Surprised nobody has mentioned Boots 200ml Pharma grade VG - It's £1.39 for 200ml - the purest you will find 100% v/v and comes in glass bottles. It was verified. on another forum that it is derived from non gm fruit/veg source. I've vg bottles from reputable online stores and it doesn't come close.
That's PG and VG Nicotine Unfortunately Boots don't sell nicotine.

Hi all I have ordered and yep nothing as arrived phoned them and a lady answers and just says hello no company name not very good. Asked about posting cost was told £5.50 up to 25 litres. placed an order on there website post was £8.50 and only ordered 1 litre of 1 litre vg 100ml nicotine my maths isn't the best but in shore 2 litres and 100ml is no way near 25 litres? Anyway having begging PayPal for my money back so if I was you don't buy from them don't forget if the service is like this got knows what you're vaping.

:( I just ordered from Darrant Chemicals and now I'm seeing this.

Darkstar were a lot more expensive in comparison, due to their high item prices and their higher postage, hence why I went with DC. Pray for me guys :anyone:
Hi did you get the order? I have a mobile number and there's no need to phone it because it never answers 07463 935508

Back
Top Bottom