Vape Superstore
What's new

Best websites to buy PG VG nicotine

Vape Club
@casey jones why do you say easier to work with? Cant see any reason it would be.. the highest legal level we can buy for uk use is 60mg from there (100mg is illegal without a poisons license for it and liable to be subject to seizure by customs) 1 litre from Darkstar is £49.99 and less with discount for 72mg strength (as strong as legally usable/buyable in the UK so also better value and UK based... and discounts if buying larger quantities too...

@casey jones why do you say easier to work with? Cant see any reason it would be.. the highest legal level we can buy for uk use is 60mg from there (100mg is illegal without a poisons license for it and liable to be subject to seizure by customs) 1 litre from Darkstar is £49.99 and less with discount for 72mg strength (as strong as legally usable/buyable in the UK so also better value and UK based... and discounts if buying larger quantities too...
my understanding is it is illegal to sell above 7.5 in the uk
my friend in europe buys 100mg/ml for diy from myfreedomsmokes very trusted american vendor

AcmeFog
@casey jones yes 75mg would be the highest you can buy but to allow an error for margin that tends to mean vendors sell 72mg so if it is overstrength it isnt over the legal limit... the place you mention does a 60mg and a 100mg but no 72mg

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
Liquidbarn.com has 500ml vg amd 500ml pg together for 30-40 dollars american for the set and it's of the highest quality. They also sell 1L jugs for under 50 dollars each.

I've heard that a company called Kilo in the West Midlands are considering trading Nicotine 7.2 in 5 litre packs.........apparently they do VG & PG too so could be s good 'one stop shop' if they do start selling it........

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom