What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best value flavourings

Leeren666

Achiever
I know this has probably been asked a million times but where can I get some decent quality flavourings ? I have tried big juice and a few others (mostly via ebay) and I'm struggling to get anything that gives a decent amount of flavouring even at up to 20 % strength sometimes, best results I've had were with tfa and Capella but I haven't been able to get anything like the strength of flavour with any others so far, I'm looking to mix a strawberry milkshake or raspberry and vanilla custard, which are my everyday vapes, or if anyone knows of a premixed flavouring to make up a batch or three, any help greatly appreciated

I know this has probably been asked a million times but where can I get some decent quality flavourings ? I have tried big juice and a few others (mostly via ebay) and I'm struggling to get anything that gives a decent amount of flavouring even at up to 20 % strength sometimes, best results I've had were with tfa and Capella but I haven't been able to get anything like the strength of flavour with any others so far, I'm looking to mix a strawberry milkshake or raspberry and vanilla custard, which are my everyday vapes, or if anyone knows of a premixed flavouring to make up a batch or three, any help greatly appreciated

Have a look at the Dark Arts range at Dark Star. These appear to repackaged Flavorart, and with discount code DARKARTS35 are at a giveaway price.

I know they get knocked around here but Vapours-R-Us do Vanilla Custard & Strawberry Milkshake for £3.29 for 30ml, I think it is. Both sound at 20% with an 8 week steep

Have a look at the Dark Arts range at Dark Star. These appear to repackaged Flavorart, and with discount code DARKARTS35 are at a giveaway price.
Found the flavours I want but I can't get the discount code to work, grr !

I must have missed it too so changed my order to concentrates I could still use the 35℅ off with but I love TFA anyway so no biggie [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom