What's new

Best Place for Concentrates?

Honestly when it comes to vaping I think the whole 'natural' thing is totally misguided. I would trust an 'artificial' flavouring from a company like Flavor Art (who do tons of testing) over something like this any day of the week.

i think it is often a marketing gimmick. i saw an advert for an organic fruit and vegetable box the other day, it was £25 and the stuff that was in it you could probably get for less than a fiver in iceland. :D

i remember reading somewhere that natural flavours are problematic as they always contain impurities due to being extracted from a natural substance. in the end, the flavour chemicals are only identical copies of the flavour molecules that originate in nature anyway, except they are a lot purer because they aren’t extracts.

makes sense... seeing all that shit floating around in some of bestcig's naturally extracted tobacco flavourings put me right off nets. :D

Wow folks, thanks that's really helpful and informative. Thanks for the links too. Really interesting about the natural stuff, very good points made. Brilliant. :)

Wow folks, thanks that's really helpful and informative. Thanks for the links too. Really interesting about the natural stuff, very good points made. Brilliant. :)

as i think @Simon G mentioned, flavour art are probably your best bet for avoiding anything that’s considered to be harmful.

a lot of the vendors sel their concentrates rebottled at much cheaper prices too (flavour creative at chef’s, for example).

No worries, @zouzounaki is a good person to ask about odd flavours, he likes experimenting with those.

Plenty of people here to throw out recommendations for specific flavours though.

I agree with what @Simon G and @zouzounaki said about natural flavourings (they just put it better than I could have). And organic shit in general to be honest. But I totally understand why people want it, and I applaud the motivation behind it.

With regard to food, it's mostly just an excuse to charge more. (It's not like the natural colours and flavourings in strawberry jam actually come from strawberries, it's just the chemical used comes from a 'natural' source. What can be classified as 'natural' is another discussion entirely).

With regard to vaping, you want your chemicals pure, because you want to know it's safe to inhale into your lungs.

Back
Top Bottom