What's new

Best place for concentrates

Sportsmad12

Hi I'm new to mixing so I'm looking for the best place to buy some concentrates any hints/tips or advice would be great thank you

Start with one shots it's the easiest way and for them
Chefs flavours
Dark star
Just flavours 247

As above one shots are a good place to start and also as above,chefs,darkstar and the ecig shop are great for concentrates...you will allmost allways have to use 2 shops for any particular recipe as its sods law that one wont have everything you need
E liquid recipies is a good place to start for recipies as is the recipe thread/tool on potv

One-shots are a good way to start, but if you fancy experimenting then now is a good time to for individual flavours.

Dark Star have a 35% discount on TFA with code DS35TFA, bringing the price of 30ml down to £2.28.

One-shots are a good way to start, but if you fancy experimenting then now is a good time to for individual flavours.

Dark Star have a 35% discount on TFA with code DS35TFA, bringing the price of 30ml down to £2.28.

Thanks for that @Ment. Just placed an order for some concentrates. Needed some flavours that FA don't do. :)

Placed an rider with chefs this morning as want to try their welsh custard and blue lush one shots.
Heard good things about both although I do tend to avoid one shots as I like to experiment with individual flavours especially trying other brands variations of them and trying to get the best I can out of a mix.
But Yes Chefs are good and so is theecigshop and vape 24/7 oh and also darkstar, who I get my nic and VG and pg from.

Back
Top Bottom