What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

'Best' or popular place for concentrates?

tisJordan

Before I start, I've made a couple of thread's within a small amount of time, so I do apologise but I'm new and that comes with unanswered questions!

Really simple one this one, title explains it all! 'Darkstar' is where I got my first two concentrates from and on payday I'm looking to create some more juice, whether it be single flavours but I'm hoping to grow my confidence and make a small mix. Due to steeping times, although the flavours I have are supposed to be 'shake & vape' my arm can only shake so much (lool!) so I can't fully rate them until they've matured for a small amount of time.

If all you lovely humans can suggest some popular, realistic and quality concentrates It'd be fantastic. Instead of me buying from multiple different supplier's I feel this post will guide me in the right direction and stop me from wasting any precious gold coins.

Thanks in advance, really enjoying the site so far with all your help!

Flavourart do very realistic concentrates. For example their fruit is just like fresh fruit rather than a candy fruit like a lot of other concentrates. If you do get any you need to only use small amounts as they are VERY strong.

Hi and welcome

Have a look at chefs vapour website they have lots of premixed concentrate "oneshots"

They are popular on here and a couple of my favorites are Doughnut King (Long steep required) and blue lush

cheers

Gaz

I've been mixing for a while now, and basically you have to shop around, I use vapable for inawera as I like there concentrate, and stuff you only need small amounts of like sweetener and the like also for fa flavours , darkstar for stuff you need larger amounts of and know you're going to use, vapable is free postage over a tenner which is good. I also use vru But I only use them for Heisenberg and skittles

Flavourart do very realistic concentrates. For example their fruit is just like fresh fruit rather than a candy fruit like a lot of other concentrates. If you do get any you need to only use small amounts as they are VERY strong.
What's their pineapple like and im also after a nice mango

I use Chefs vapour if I want to try and add a few new dimensions to my mix - I'll maybe purchase 4 or 5 different brands of similar flavors and see which works best for me - I also use Les Picken's Juice Cabin for TPA and PG/VG - as a largely fruit based vaper, I can get away without steeping most of the time - although I'll sometimes put the odd batch aside and steep it for a while to see how it changes/improves. It all depends on your tastes - what flavors rock your boat?

Back
Top Bottom